Henry Biedenkapp
> Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 10:59:57 -0400> From: andy.fekete@gmail.com> To:
tv@obbard.com> Subject: Re: (TV) FW: From Richard Lloyd -- Warning -- Hadron
Accelerator turned on in Switzerland> >
http://hasthelargehadroncolliderdestroyedtheworldyet.com/> > On Thu, Sep 11,
2008 at 1:30 PM, leif joley <leifjoley@hotmail.com> wrote:> > This is so
incredibly funny and intelligent that I am finally able to forgive> > Mr.
Lloyd for that "Radiant Monkey" record!> >> > /Leif J, Moscow> >> >> >> >
From: Lloyd206@aol.comDate: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 08:37:38 -0400Subject: From> >
Richard Lloyd -- Warning -- Hadron Accelerator turned on in SwitzerlandTo:> >
richard@richardlloyd.com> >> >> > Dear friends,> >> > I have recently returned
to writing for Solasishock.blogspot.com, and plan on> > continuing as best I
can. It is an immense project, basically my own effort> > to recapitulate the
entire Gurdjieff teaching, using both ancient and modern> > sciences.> >> >> >
By the way, WARNING! the Hadryron accelerator is now operable. Many people> >
fear that this will create a black hole that will eat up the earth. Since> >
that is statistically comparable to a large asteroid hitting the earth, it is>
> a possibility, so as a scientist I will begin warning people:> >> > A black
hole has an event horizon of gravitational pull so strong that not> > even
light can escape, so if you see something you can't see you had better> >
start running. As you run away from the black hole the center of gravity will>
> shift from the center of the earth to behind you, so you will begin to feel
as> > if you are falling backwards. So you will have to lean forward to run as
if> > you were running into a hurricane force wind. Your best bet to run at a
450> > angle, which is about the limit of the human ankle. Because of the
Fitzgerald> > contraction your mass will increase as your length decreases so
you'll become> > shorter and fatter as time slows. But even though time slows,
it will not> > seem too slow for you, but only for someone on the other side
of the earth> > who's clock has not been affected by the black hole yet. You
had better run> > quickly because pretty soon as the event horizon pulls you
in, you will start> > to look like a pancake with little tiny legs. Having
little tiny legs and> > huge mass and looking like a pancake, it will be much
harder to run.> >> > Therefore if you see something that you can not see you'd
better start> > running, and since you can't see what you can't see and nobody
can see a black> > hole, everyone on earth better start running now, as fast
as they can. If the> > black hole sinks to the center of the earth, you'd
better start jumping as> > high as you can. The same general facts apply, so
you'd better jump higher> > than an Olympic jumper if you want to escape. In
fact, sadly, the human being> > cannot generate enough energy from its legs to
achieve escape velocity, but if> > you manage to do so, make sure you take a
nice deep breath before you reach> > the stratosphere, because the air will
thin and pretty soon you will be in> > outer space. Unfortunately, in outer
space, with no gravity or barometric> > pressure, the oxygen in your blood
will begin to boil and you will begin to> > expand until you explode. If you
can match your jumping exactly with the> > Fitzgerald contraction, you might
last a few centuries, relatively speaking;> > but according to your own
wristwatch, you're a goner in seconds.> >> > Just thought you might want to
know.> >> > This is an opt in mailing list. If you wish to receive no further
newsletters> > from Richard Lloyd, right back with the word remove, and your
e-mail address> > will be removed from both the mailing list and Richard's
private e-mail> > address book.> >> >> > Psssst...Have you heard the news?
There's a new fashion blog, plus the latest> > fall trends and hair styles at
StyleList.com.> >