(TV) Mr. Lloyd seems to be obsessed with the Black Hole!

this is so right on, it's a riot going in,
i know so much physics, my head ain't gonna spin,
but your's just might, if it ain't screwed on too tight
like a boson coming in, to wake you up at night.

get down
get down

this is so groovy,
it makes me wanna shout,
there's a lot about matter that we just don't know about
if the collider, can give us a clue,
we'll know lots more about what makes up me and you.

go around, little proton,
go around.

this little girl, she knows just how to shout
about the new collider and what it's all about
and if i were you, i would give it a spin,
cause all the other particles have already gotten in

the big bang,
the big bang.

i don't know nothing, and you know even less,
that's a huge vacuum, and yours is vacuumless,
you got an empty brain that your dying to fill
here is really something that ought to get you in.

hadron collider
proton slider
bang a gonger
get it on-er.

get down,
get down.

(c) 2008 lyrics and non-music by Richard Lloyd

no rights reserved, pass it on.....