RE: (TV) Add'l info to Lloyd rap

Again, thanks Lief, that link is priceless. I'm sending it around to my
colleagues at BNL.

Give my thanks to Richard also, he is right. The link makes the written "rap"
more meaningful.

Henry> From: leifjoley@hotmail.com> To: tv@obbard.com> Subject: (TV) Add'l
info to Lloyd rap> Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 16:11:03 +0000> > Richard Lloyd has
asked me to not edit anything out from his postings; when I> did that some
days ago, an interesting link was not attached to the rap-lyrics> anymore. Mr.
Lloyd feels that his text does not mean anything without the> link. He is not
happy with the present situation, and I am not happy doing> Richard Lloyd
unhappy, so here's the posting again, this time in extenso.> /Leif J, Moscow>
http://www.universetoday.com/2008/08/27/large-hadron-collider-rap-is-a-hit/> >
> this is so right on, it's a riot going in,> i know so much physics, my head
ain't gonna spin,> but your's just might, if it ain't screwed on too tight>
like a boson coming in, to wake you up at night.> > get down> get down> > this
is so groovy,> it makes me wanna shout,> there's a lot about matter that we
just don't know about> if the collider, can give us a clue,> we'll know lots
more about what makes up me and you.> > go around, little proton,> go around.>
> this little girl, she knows just how to shout> about the new collider and
what it's all about> and if i were you, i would give it a spin,> cause all the
other particles have already gotten in> > the big bang,> the big bang.> > i
don't know nothing, and you know even less,> that's a huge vacuum, and yours
is vacuumless,> you got an empty brain that your dying to fill> here is really
something that ought to get you in.> > hadron collider> proton slider> bang a
gonger> get it on-er.> > get down,> get down.> > (c) 2008 lyrics and non-music
by Richard Lloyd> > no rights reserved, pass it on.....> > This is an opt in
mailing list. If you wish to be removed or not receive any> more messages from
www.richardlloyd.com about his upcoming tour and record> release of jimi
hendrix songs, then remove yourself, by writing back with the> word remove
Hetaste modetipsen & hdrligaste skvnhetstesterna!> http://salongk.msn.se/>