RE: (TV) the nice thing about the Isle of Wight

Keith,

If you can see the Isle of Wight, you are not merely an expert on '60s pop
festivals, you are in fact Plaster Caster herself and an expert on the
endowment of many rock stars.

Doesn't this mean you are already enshrined in Cleveland?

You go, girl.  Who would have thought Keith a MILF.

Scott Simpson

George Bush:  A checkers champion in a chess world

I know all about her, 'cos I came to the US once. Plus, I live by the
sea and on a clear day I can see the Isle of Wight. So I'm also an
expert on '60s pop festivals. If you people put this moron
second-in-charge of the world I'll never forgive you. No, never, even if
we get to live that long.
tv"