Re: (TV) the nice thing about living in NYC

On Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 5:38 PM, Maurice Rickard <maurice@mac.com> wrote:

> But take heart--even her supporters are, apparently, bailing on her. I'm
> finding good polling information on the election here, for those interested
> (which, to be honest, ought to be everybody on the planet):
>
> http://www.fivethirtyeight.com/

Good resource--- thanks.

I'm cautiously optimistic right about now.  Next week's vice-pres debate
should be hiilarious, and hopefully one big nail in the McCain-Palin
coffin.

Now back to your regularly scheduled music talk.  Lately I've been *really*
> digging _Remain in Light_-era Talking Heads.  Some of the outtakes from that
> LP would have really kicked the ass of a lot of what's on side 2, had they
> fleshed them out.

I love Side 2, though.  It's a whole different thing from Side 1, but still
sublime.

-Rex