Re: (TV) Berlin

Keith Allison wrote:
Maurice Rickard wrote:

then how about put on some "difficult listening" you do derive authentic pleasure from, like Beefheart?

Er... what's "difficult" about that?

That's why I used the scare quotes. I've been digging _Doc at the Radar Station_ a lot lately, btw. Though where I shop, Beefheart sure isn't in the "Easy Listening" bin.

(I pause for a moment contemplating a world in which _Trout Mask Replica_ is played in shopping centers and doctors' offices.)

Berlin isn't difficult listening just fuckin' tedious - even for a miserable sod like Uncle Lou.

I find tedium to be a difficulty, when I encounter it.
--

Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/   |   http://onezeromusic.com/