Re: (TV) Berlin, JD, the Cap'n, and Larry

I gotta chime in some more:

At 14, 'Berlin' was ultra cool...all that death and despair, drugs, crying babies, and a black Army sergeant...
  I still like parts of it, but it's not in the Lou top ten. I didn't start buying up all the VU until after I heard 'Berlin',  so, thanks, Lou.

'Closer' is in my top ten of all time. None of the imitators even come close...

I play 'Trout Mask Replica' for people all the time - another all time favorite. Mind expanding. I am always hoping someone will like it as much as I do.

...and  "Wild Man" Fisher.  An old friend and I were singing the famous 'My Name is Larry' this summer, on  the beach no less. That record is certainly as good as the Charlie Manson record! We love it!
My mother's name is Mother, also.

  - H.