(TV) More people or more people like Phil?

I don't know, Phil.  Neither one of these pictures would entice me to buy anything...

But, I have to say that I never really like Blondie, except for the beginning of American Gigolo, when you see Richard Gere driving around with "Call Me" on the soundtrack...  Now, the young Richard Gere from, say, Days of Heaven would probably entice me to buy movie tickets.