From: Murray Ramone <murrayramone@hotmail.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Sent: Friday, December 5, 2008 10:58:20 AM
Subject: RE: (TV) Best of 2008

The chunky nerd is the appeal, he writes like an chunky nerd and he looks like
a chunky nerd

my extreme lack of buying anything actually 'new' this year means this is my
favourite album of the year - is there any great debut albums I should be
checking out ?

best compilation album of the year for all you vinyl junkies out there is this
http://filthylittleangels.blogspot.com/2008/10/angel-021-various-artists-just
-minute.html a 33 1/3rd 7 inch with 19 songs on it with a maximum running time
of a minute each - amazingly enough the vinyl sound quality is really good
although I'm guessing its stretching the physical limitations ...
> Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 07:13:25 -0800> From: piazzasanmarco@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: (TV) Best of 2008> To: tv@obbard.com> > i saw them live in L.A.
last week> > dude has a lot of energy but he's just too much of a chunky nerd
to pull it off completely> > that said, no doubt he loves the rock and roll