Re: (TV) John Byrne dead at 61

http://www.av1611.org/rockdead.html

Quite interesting that Nick Drake and Michael Hutchence are listed as 'suicide' for different reasons!

Anyway, er, Happy New Year everyone
Andy

http://andycheesemaker.blogspot.com/
ALL NEW INCLUSIVE SITE

Why is it though, that musicians seem to have shorter life spans? They live
shorter than presidents for example - who quite often do not expire until
their 90s. Am I falsely falling for for a red herring, or am I on to
something? Can someone devise a list of well known musicians who have made
it beyond 80? Any musical genre will do.