From: Maurice Rickard
<maurice@mac.com>
Subject: Re: (TV) Top CDs of 2008

Micah wrote:
>...and am
also a big fan of the record Sharrock did with Nicky Skopelitis.

Which one's
the Nicky Skopelitis one?  Is that _Seize the Rainbow_?  "My Song" from that
one is an all-time fave.  I could listen to that on repeat for quite a long
time (and have)...though I sometimes I wonder if the drumming's a touch out of
time in places.

--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/  |