Re: (TV) Lloyd panned

On Tue, 17 Feb 2009 09:48:01 -0800 (PST)
Jay <piazzasanmarco@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I was at this show

To start, I apparently liked the Radiant Monkey more than the reviewer
did.  There was some strong stuff on there.  If the reviewer didn't like
it, he probably wouldn't have liked the tunes from the album at the show.

For whatever reason, Richard's on a Hendrix kick at the moment.  If I
can get to see him when he swings through New England, I know that a large
part of the show is going to be Hendrix covers.  That's OK, because I know
that the next time around, it'll be completely different.

I doubt it'll be as mind-shatteringly good as his show in Boston for
"Cover" - not only do I love that album for musical and other reasons,
but the band of Bibi Farber, Chris Butler and Peter Stuart kicked my
head in the best way possible.  I'm pretty sure I'll have a good time,
though.