Re: (TV) four for four

THE WONDER is the closest relative to the 1992 reunion LP. But I bet David Cleary feels differently about that record.

--Phil

________________________________
From: Joe Thornton <joe.thornton@gmx.net>
To: tv@obbard.com
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2009 8:04:54 AM
Subject: RE: (TV) four for four

That's a rubbish review of The Wonder. It is inconsistent, but half of it is
up there with Tom's best; in other words, four-minute masterpieces...
Pillow, Prayer, Calais, Egypt, August.

--JoeT

eRacerX wrote:

>From: Keith Allison <keith@thewonder.co.uk>
>(I've always been amused at Verlaine's ludicrous claim that Ferry stole
loads of ideas from him via Eno - as >if he *needed* to)

So, he got even on 'The Wonder', according to one reviewer
http://www.insound.com/Tom_Verlaine_Wonder_CD/productmain/p/LEMR7.2/