RE: (TV) Heard ole Neil put us down

a little off topic but I saw ol Neil for the first time about 3 weeks ago and
he was amazing, no other word for it.

I'm not even a big fan, my girlfriend has has about half a dozen of his best
albums and

I've got a few bootlegs, but he blew me away, like a hurricane. It was worth
staying all day in 400C heat

surrounded by shirtless white trash just to see him. It was equally as good as
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, who just lost mick harvey.