From: tv-owner@obbard.com [mailto:tv-owner@obbard.com] On Behalf Of andy
fekete
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2009 6:14 PM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) TV southerner? / Blasphemy

"Delaware and Maryland are south of the Mason-Dixon line."

Are you sure?  I thought Delaware was north of the Mason-Dixon.

And Maryland, though south of the Mason-Dixon, was never an official
state of the Confederacy.  The Confederacy claimed it as a territory,
as there were a lot of southern sympathizers in that state, but as far
as I know, it never actually left the Union.

-A