(TV) More OT: A Thousand Wildflowers

Hello M' Mooners,
It's been a while since i posted (probably the days of Carlucci, Raymond WaveWalker, Kenn Richards, GG, Alan Llewellyn, Olcsvary and, of course, SecretX). It's been seven years since The Sand Pebbles released a record in the US but "A Thousand Wildflowers" has just been unleashed (it's out in the UK later in the year). It's out on Dean Wareham's Double Feature label.

It includes tracks taken from our last three Australian albums plus songs that have been featured on Oz TV and cinema like "The Day Summer Fell", the song that originally piqued Wareham's interest. There's a collaboration with ex-Moodist/Coral Snake Dave Graney ("Nathalie"), our cover of the lost 13th Floor Elevators gem "I Don't Ever Want to Come Down" plus our tribute to Jesus Acedo's band, Black Sun Ensemble.

Anyway, have a listen at:
www.myspace.com/sandpebbles and say hello.
hope you're well
cheers