(TV) TV 'Guest' Backing Young in 2000

Does anyone own this or know where I could get a copy [it's no longer on DIME]?  (Not to be
confused with the 2006 film "'Heart of Gold")
Leo

"

"Neil Young, 'Harvest Gold' - Live Los Angeles, 2000"

show before.  Recorded live in L.A. in 2000.  Guests include:  Eddie Vedder, Thurston Moore,
**Tom Verlaine**, Steve Jones, Ronnie Wood, and Ron Asheton.".

Lineage:  Original Silver Disc -> WAV (EAC secure mode) -> FLAC-8

Red Sun  / Daddy Went Walkin' / Distant Camera / Sleeps With Angels / My My, Hey Hey /  Buffalo
Springfield  Again / Silver And Gold / Dead Man / Change Your Mind / Piece Of Crap / The Great
Divide