Re: (TV) Verlaine bootleg?

Hi, Leo,thanks.
In 1984 I was 18 and my parents didn4t want to have tv at home for
educational reasons. So I didn4t see it until 1988 from a VHS from a friend.
Paloma Chamorro and La Edad de Oro tv program was a very good to open mind
the international underground scene to spanish people. Estudio 1 is the
studio location and Prado del Rey is the address.

 I discover Television when I was 21, one year after I discover Velvet
Underground. This 2 bands and Fellies were the band who jump to me to play
guitar. Adventure was my first album and then Cover and then Words from the
Front so I heard the coldest side of Verlaine.

2009/3/8 Leo Casey <LeoCasey@comcast.net>

> Hi Indigo,
>
> Welcome to the MM List.
>
> I assume you are familar with this 1984 Verlaine show,  Live tv-Broadcast,
> Estudio-1 TVE, Prado
> del Rey, Madrid, Spain.
> "Tom Verlaine, September 25, 1984, Live tv-Broadcast, Estudio-1 TVE, Prado
> del Rey, Madrid,
> Spain
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8At_DDt2UUw

Look for my last youtube update: Double Exposure reherasal in 1974.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epLzjt30YYU

El consumo de papel es perjudicial para el medio ambiente. Por favor,
tingalo en cuenta antes de imprimir este mensaje.