(TV) Mostly OT: In my cd/dvd player

What have people been listening to lately?

Think it was reaction to New England's never ending winter/frigid spring, or maybe I'm just
doing my part to stimulate the economy, but I've been on an e-bay buying [used] and music
listening binge.

Buddy Guy - The Very Best of Buddy Guy
Sonics Rendezvous Band - Live, Masonic Auditorium, Detroit, January 14, 1978
James Brown  - 35th Anniversary Collection [4 discs]
MC5 - The Big Bang! Best of the MC5
MC5 - Babes In Arms
Dawn Upshaw - The World So Wide
The Velvet Underground - White Light/White Heat [remastered]
Fleetwood Mac [Peter Green] - Live, March 23, 1969, Stockholm
U2 - DVD:  U2 Live from Paris, July 4, 1987 [20th Anniversary Deluxe Ed., The Joshua Tree
2CD/DVD]
Dean Wareham & Britta Phillips - DVD: 13 Most Beautiful... Songs for Andy Warhol's Screen Tests
Asa Brebner - Abbey Lode
The Lyres - The Lyres Sampler
The Neighborhoods - The Neighborhoods
Freddie King - The Best of Freddie King
The Heartless Bastards - The Mountain
The Heartless Bastards - Stairs and Elevators
Leon Russell - Retrospective
Robert Cray - Shoulda Been Home

Marshall Crenshaw - The Definitive Pop Collection
Tom Verlaine 7" 45 rpm - Always [remix]/The Blue Robe [vocal version]
Television - 7" 45 rpm - Ain't That Nothin'/Glory
Television - I Could Sleep All Day [Matador B0010304]