Re: (TV) The best album of all time

I was curious, so yesterday I downloaded the second greatest album of all time.

Craig David's "Born To Do It" is pleasant enough, if you go for that
highly produced r&b-by-way-of-hip-hop thing.  Still not getting what
distinguishes him from other artists working the same vein, let alone
why "Born To Do It" would be so esteemed...

Hmm... release date was 2000 -- maybe Craig David was one of the first
hip-hop artists to cross over and revitalize the formerly hugely
profitable r&b genre (thereby -- to the great relief of the music
industry -- finally making hip-hip safe for boomers, the only
demographic that still purchases CDs) ?

Just a guess...

-A