Brookline & BU / RE: (TV) The best album of all time

> I often think about how if the guy had only had a more open mind, he
> might still be reviewing records for a student newspaper to this
> day...
>
> -A

Nice story, Andy.

Or as TV might say, 'True Story".

Leo

PS:  In late 1970s' in Metro Boston I lived in the only slum that ever existed in Brookline
-----at 134 Babcock St. not far from Comm.Ave./B.U.
Other than my housemates and a few friends I couldn't get anyone to listen to any of the
records you mentioned..

Fortunately for me, there was the DJ, Oedipus, on WBCN (when it was a decent station), College
radio, and the Boston Phoenix newspaper music columns to keep me abreast of new music and live
local shows.  Those were the days.  :> )