(TV) Richard Loyd: Marquee Moon" (1977) is the only Television album, as far as I'm concerned, because it's the only record that faces outwards, to the audience.

Just back from hols so catching up with threads etc. Here is a brief interview with Richard:

/"Marquee Moon" (1977) is the only Television album, as far as I'm concerned, because it's the only record that faces outwards, to the audience. Even with "Adventure" (1978), he began coming to the studio without songs, writing lyrics on the spot that meant nothing, that were just him tickling his own fancy.

/http://www.nj.com/entertainment/music/index.ssf/2009/04/extelevision_guitarist_wants_t.html

Graham