Re: (TV) The best album of all time

Re Craig David this has to be a piss take akin to Rick Astley being named as 'Best Act Ever' at the MTV awards as a result of a 'Rickrolling campaign by our crappy UK tabloids.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article1757487.ece

FWIW, my own recollection of Craig David is as an opportune target for the comedy writers , primarily due to his habit of naming himself in almost every song. If you want the full lowdown:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMEsBEBypRE

Graham

Dennis D wrote:
Does anyone here know who this guy is????? oportune target for