Re: (TV) Hellava / Bruins?

Hi Leo, I did see those, funny stuff.  My team never made it to the playoffs though (Oilers).  Had three Bruins in my hockey pool as well.  They lost to the team I hate the most, Carolina (due to them beating the Oilers in the cup finmals a few years ago).

Going way off topic, my son was on a rep soccer team and the coach, who is from Scotland, correctly referred to soccer as football.  I was the assistant coach so my son figured I would know why the rest of the world calls soccer football and I said because you kick the ball with your feet, then he asked, well why do they call football (North American football) football when they mostly pass or carry the ball, Okay, occasionally the ball is kicked but the majority of the play is with the hands, his question is, why isn't it called hand ball?  Eight year olds are tough customers!  Anyone able to help me with this?

Greg