(TV) Hellava / Bruins?

>Joe Thornton has been far to shy about his day job, he is a captain with the San Jose Sharks,
appeared on the cover of EA Sports NHL Hockey game, and received
>several other NHL accolades listed in the link below.  He also makes around 4 mil US a year
(give or take a million).

It'a hellava commute from Ireland, but on that salary I guess he can afford it!

I've never forgiven Joe for leaving the Bruins.

For Greg:  This is a 1 in a thousand shot, but did you see any of the Bruins'
commercials/promos when your team played the Bruins this year .... the hilarious ones entitled
"Bruins' Rules", which are enforced against Bruin fans by a huge guy in a bear suit?

Leo

"Travel fullfills you,
But the distance it kills you"

n.p.'Everybody Fades' from Nostalgia for the Future, by the group, Dark Globe; Tom Verlaine
plays guitar.