From: tv-owner@obbard.com [mailto:tv-owner@obbard.com] On Behalf Of Keith
Allison
Sent: 30 May 2009 22:12
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) New blog with Television content

Howard Webb wrote:
> That's nothing. I'm my professional life I'm a famous football referee
> (that's soccer for you  colonials).

And I'm the guy who started as a guitarist in the Los Angeles pop scene
of the 1960s and had a brief solo career before joining Paul Revere and
the Raiders </cg/amg.dll?p=amg&sql=11:hjfexqu5ldse> in 1967. And I don't
remember any of it, so it must have happened (hey, it was the '60s,
man). What's really annoying is that he gets the link when you click on
my name for the artwork credit for a Chris Butler CD on AMG. Bastard.
Although, to be fair, I did used to enjoy seeing my name listed as a
guitarist in the credits of Apocalypse Now!

05:53:00