RE: (TV) New blog with Television content

Joe, word on the street is that you are contemplating retirement next year or considering a move to the Vancouver Canucks, care to spill it here?

Also, can you please explain why, during your interview on Hockey Night in Canada, you said you were a big country music fan and not even have mentioned Verlaine, Lloyd et al?  To me, that would signify that you are looking to move to the Calgary Flames were hockey and C&W music are hand in hand.

As most of you on here have never heard of hockey before, Joe Thornton has been far to shy about his day job, he is a captain with the San Jose Sharks, appeared on the cover of EA Sports NHL Hockey game, and received several other NHL accolades listed in the link below.  He also makes around 4 mil US a year (give or take a million).

One major bitch Joe, I had you in my hockey pool and you floated more than the fat 50 year olds in my Over 35 league (where I am considered a raw young rookie to those guys).  What'd you get 6 points and out golfing after the first round?  Pull down that toque pal and get on it next year

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Thornton