Re: (TV) OT - MANNY'S

I was more partial to the used guitar stores like We Buy Guitars, where Fred Smith worked and Jim Mastro also worked at We Buy. Ivan Julian also worked at one of the stores, may have been Sam Ash on 48th.

I bought my 1973 Olympic white Jazz Bass for $265 in 1976 on 48th St. Its now worth over $4000.

Saddly, it4s time for megastores...........only.