RE: (TV) No gigs this year?

me too, it was a good night, first time I'd met them but they both seemed like
good people, the whole evening was a lot of fun - carnegie hall, what a great
venue !. It was a bit of a lost opportunity that they werent selling any
merchandise

heres the best galaxie 500 etc website, lots of links etc - my pal Andy that
runs it came up for the gig

www.fullofwishes.co.uk/