Re: (TV) No gigs this year?

It's been out in the States for awhile. I found it a bit snarky and, in the end, tiring.

M.

________________________________
From: Graham Urquhart <gurquhart@madasafish.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 8, 2009 5:52:44 PM
Subject: Re: (TV) No gigs this year?

Well just back from possibly the next best thing - Dean Wareham and Britta Phillips Warhol screen tests live show, 13 Most Beautiful. The band and Wareham especially sounding great. Someone also told me that Wareham has just published (in UK at least) his memoir Black Postcards.  Anyone seen it yet and does he say much about Tom?

http://www.deanandbritta.com/

Graham