From: leif joley <leifjoley@hotmail.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2009 7:47:20 AM
Subject: (TV) Hell, yes!

Well, why not?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2009/jul/10/richard-hell-remakes-album

He seems to be much more active than some other Television or ex-Television
members, and he's also got a perhaps somewhat surprising audience:
http://mccainblogette.com/ (scroll down). America may in the future got a
president who's a Richard Hell fan! Yes, she is a Republican, but she does
look nicer than Democrat speaker Nancy Pelosi!

/Leif J, Moscow