Re: (TV) Hell, yes!

"....The punk-rock legend has re-recorded his 1982 album Destiny Street because the original sounded like a 'high-pitched sludge of guitar noise"

Exactly why I like it...my first reaction was that without Quine you must be kidding but Ribot and Frisell will no doubt bring their own take on it to make it worth checking out.
.
Graham