Late/Rules/RE: (TV) Hell, yes!

I'm obviously getting to this thread late.

I bought my copy of the LP of "Destiny Street" (on Red Star Records) at Bleecher Bob's in the
Village when I was in NYC
to see two of Verlaine's June 1982 shows at The Ritz.

I've always thought it was the best thing Hell ever did (esp. loved the Dylan cover "Going
Going, Gone").

Greg wrote:
>they were an unbridled mess of sheer beauty but I'll buy the new one anyways.
>I don't think it will delete the original, probably generate more interest in it if anything.

It may generate more interest in the original but as Phlip pointed out the original version may
be hard to come by.
According to http://allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&sql=10:gifuxq85ldhe over the years four
different labels have
released a cd version of "Destiny Street".  Yet I have never been able to find a new or used
copy.  (A recent e-bay search shows only LP versions.)

Hope I'm not breaking any rules here, but if anyone wants to trade/burn me a copy contact me
off-list; I'm sure I have something of Television/Verlaine [other than officially released
stuff] (or non-Television) that I could give you in exchange.

(I have the technology/setup to convert my LPs to digital files but I'm still interested in
getting a 'real' cd copy.)