From: BlackMonk <BlackMonk@email.msn.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2009 5:35:18 PM
Subject: Re: (TV) Hell, yes!

I have a bad feeling about this. He says he's doing it to give the songs the treatment they deserve, but he never was a great songwriter. He was a decent lyricist whose records could be great because of the guitar parts and his over-the-top vocals, in that order. And he's going to improve the record by replacing those two things? The guy I feel bad for is Naux. He died a few months ago, this was his biggest accomplishment as a musician, and now he's getting written out of history.