RE: (TV) Wareham & Britta/ "Black Postcards" Lowdown

the dean and britta gig in Dunfermline and the events around it inspired me to
write a song which turned into a 4 minute thing. its still only two chords of
course. its a tale of old friends, coincidences and music fanaticism. lyrics
written at work (take that mr employer !), full story in the blog - Dean
Wareham Optrix Instructions Signature

www.myspace.com/murrayramone

end of commercial

> From: LeoCasey@comcast.net
> To: tv@obbard.com
> Subject: (TV) Wareham & Britta/ "Black Postcards" Lowdown
> Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 14:25:25 -0400
>
> Late again.
>
> I refused to pay the steep price for two tickets to see "13 Most
Beautiful..." live at Boston's
> ICA several months ago, but I did end up buying the DVD .
>
> I like Wareham's soundtrack a lot and will probably buy some of his other
music from his
> website.
>
> I have some of his previous bands' official recordings (Galaxie 500 and
Luna) as well as some