RE: (TV) Wareham & Britta/ "Black Postcards" Lowdown

I finished Dean Wareham's memoir, "Black Postcards".

It's extemely well written and quite candid (albeit it runs out of steam close to the end).

I'd recommend it if you can get it from your library (or via inter-library loan).

There is absolutely no mention of Tom Verlaine or his contributions to Luna's album,
"Penthouse".

Leo