Re: (TV) Wareham & Britta/ "Black Postcards" Lowdown

I had heard , maybe it was a review, that this book was Wareham obviously
score settling. Did you get that feeling? No mention of Verlaine seems like
a big oversight, am I right? Hell, in the recent Sonic Youth bio ( Goodbye
20th Century) it is revealed that Verlaine spent the night of Sept 11, 2001
up with the band at the Moore/Gordon household in Massachusetts. Those are
the kind of tidbits that distinguish a great read from a merely adequate
one.