Re: (TV) Baloon / "Black Postcards" Revisited / Steve Albini

I think there are a lot of would-be rockers on this list. A few of us have
been in the tour vans.  My tour never happened. I wanted to drive down the
coast and play my acoustic guitar for change at coffee houses, but the car
got totaled before I could get it together. Time marches on. I've got other
things going on now and I am supremely happy about them. I still like to
play in front of people whenever the opportunity exists and also I would
like to put out my own CD of tunes one day - still working on that.