RE: (TV) DESTINY STREET REPAIRED

some of the vocals annoy me at the moment, but that may change

the rest of it sounds good to me, I'd have to listen to them together to
decide if its actually 'better', the original was a bit too sludgey for me,
but will I think this ones too clean ? there are better versions of time, kid
with the ... and going going gone elsewhere which caused me to be dissapointed
in it when I first heard it

there was a piece on it in the guardian recently along with a mention of a
recording that I did for Vic Godard in Glasgow last year thats come out as a
very limited edition album - if you dont know the subway sect stuff, you
should check it out

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2009/jul/17/richard-hell-subway-sect