From: robin dunn
<rdunnrn@yahoo.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Sent: Friday, 21 August, 2009 17:22:07
Subject: (TV) debbie harry really can't sing

they say confession is good for
the soul...

last night i caught the blondie / pat benetar tour -- yes, it's
real, i'm not making it up..  it was really horrible and really fun, i don't
regret a thing.  but it reminded me of the discussion here on who was a worse
singer -- debbie harry or joan jett.  at the time i thought all you guys were
crazy for saying joan jett had a better voice than DH -- but you were right.
if debbie harry ever could sing, she can't now...

btw, i am dating a girl who
has vinyl copies of MM, adventure, and dreamtime.  which one of you guys can
say that??  it's a treat...