Dating vinyl / RE: (TV) debbie harry really can't sing

Robin wrote:   > if debbie harry ever could sing, she can't now...

At the Boston show I think she covered M. Jackson's "Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough".

Benetar got good reviews on her pipes.

Robin wrote:  > btw, i am dating a girl who has vinyl copies of MM,
> adventure, and dreamtime.  which one of you guys can say
> that??

Oddly enough, I can:  I'm dating a woman; and I have vinyl copies of MM Adventure, and
Dreamtime (and all others).