Re: Dating vinyl / RE: (TV) debbie harry really can't sing

> debbie harry ever could sing, she can't now...
>
> At the Boston show I think she covered M. Jackson's "Don't
> Stop 'Til You Get Enough".
>
> Benetar got good reviews on her pipes.

benetar sounds the same, for what it's worth (she had training in opera before her pop career -- don't ask how i know, i think an old creem article?).  blondie did cover "don't stop til you get enough," also the beatles ("please please me") and the ramones ("havana affair").

> btw, i am dating a girl who has
> vinyl copies of MM,
> > adventure, and dreamtime.  which one of you guys
> can say
> > that??
>
> Oddly enough, I can:  I'm dating a woman; and I have
> vinyl copies of MM Adventure, and
> Dreamtime (and all others).

leo, i know *you* own these on vinyl...

btw i could use a burn of the original "destiny street" as well...