Re: (TV) debbie harry really can't sing

In our house, Verlaine has one of the voices that drives my wife up the the wall, along with David Byrne, David Thomas and especially any Scott Walker from Climate of the Hunter onwards. I went to an excellent low key gig last night by Mike Heron of Incredible String Band and whilst playing some old ISB tonight discovered that he also has the same effect.

Graham