From: robin dunn <rdunnrn@yahoo.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Sent: Friday, August 21, 2009 12:22:07 PM
Subject: (TV) debbie harry really can't sing

they say confession is good for the soul...

last night i caught the blondie / pat benetar tour -- yes, it's real, i'm not making it up.  it was really horrible and really fun, i don't regret a thing.  but it reminded me of the discussion here on who was a worse singer -- debbie harry or joan jett.  at the time i thought all you guys were crazy for saying joan jett had a better voice than DH -- but you were right.

if debbie harry ever could sing, she can't now...

btw, i am dating a girl who has vinyl copies of MM, adventure, and dreamtime.  which one of you guys can say that??  it's a treat...