Re: (TV) The Weird World of Richard Lloyd

As to the article's claim Richard Lloyd is a brilliant guitarist, I have no
doubt.

As to the claim Lloyd is barking mad, who knows?  Probably best to chat with
Lloyd yourself (he really is approachable), and come to your own
conclusions.

As to the truth of Lloyd's claim of knowing Hendrix's secret guitar
techniques and voodoo spells by virtue of being the guitar buddy of a guy
who claimed to have been taught by Hendrix, of having been personally
punched by and then cried upon by Jimi... there are certainly many parts of
Lloyd's story that are or at least could be verifiable.

As for the rest of it, well, it's on the Internet right?

Must be true.

-A