Re: (TV) RL : One of the better article/interviews with Richard Lloyd I've seen

"The actual creative process is not one over which human being have control.
I always thought that; otherwise I wouldn't have picked Tom. I'm the one who
made the decision and suggested to our first manager, Terry Ork, that he put
Tom and I together as a guitar-playing team."

An increasing number of statements made in his interviews imply that Richard
had more of hand in Television's formation than I'd previously thought, that
he in fact chose Verlaine, and with him co-founded the band.

I thought Richard was asked by Tom to join himself and Hell, who were
already playing together as the Neon Boys?

-A