(TV) Richard as co-founder /Re: One of the better article/interviews with Richard Lloyd I've seen

> I thought Richard was asked by Tom to join himself and Hell, who were
> already playing together as the Neon Boys?

"The Neon Boys were a three-piece composed of Miller, Meyers, and Miller's old friend from
Delaware, Billy Ficca, .........

"The brief chronology of the Neon Boys has never been clear, and has not been helped by the
impression both HGell and Verlaine have given that there was a considerable gap between the
demise of the Neon Boys and the birth of Television..  In fact, the Neon Boys lasted from some
time in the fall of 1972 until April 1973, at which point they made their one and only studio
recording, a tape of six songs, three sung by Meyers, three by Miller."   p. 100 in Clinton
Heylin's 1st ed. "From The Velvets To The Voidoids"

Sometime after 1973, Hell was managing Verlaine as a solo act.  At one of these solo [electric]
performances at a place called Reno Sweeney's, Terry Ork, in whose loft Llyod had been living,
brought Lloyd to see Miller's performance.

Lloyd:  "He [Verlaine] played three songs....I thought 'My God, put us together Terry, then
there ll be a band becauseI know I can flesh out what he's doing.. I can augment it perfectly.'
".  p. 116 Ibid.  Verlaine and Lloyd convinced Hell to join despite Hell's reservations of
having been through it all with Tom already.  Ficca, who was then in a Boston blues band, was
invited by Verlaine.

So, Richard Llloyd was definitely the co-founder of Television.