(TV) Re: TV Digest V2 #581

I have tried to unsubscribe to this list in fifteen different ways,  and
none of them seem to work.  It says to put the words "unsubscribe tv"  in your
message and send it to _majordomo@obbard.com_ (mailto:majordomo@obbard.com)
.  I have done  that . With quotation marks and without. With a subject
line and without.   I am still not unsubscribed!  Can someone please help me?
I like this  list, but I just get too many emails in general.  Thanks- Seena

In a message dated 12/2/2009 6:23:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,