Re: (TV) Re: TV Digest V2 #581

[subscribe]

this entire message carefully.

This discussion list is intended for the exchange of information regarding
the band Television as well as the solo activities of its members. This
includes new/archival releases, tour information, sitings, etc. This list
may also be used to exchange related musical information, e.g., Patti Smith,
Luna, Rocket From The Tombs, Matthew Sweet, etc.

This list is not a forum for trading Television-related recordings. Those
interested in trading should look into the Yahoo! Television group at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Television-group/.

which covers acceptable and unacceptable use of the list. Please review it
before you begin posting to the list.

Thanks and welcome aboard!