From: Dennis D <dend@nyc.rr.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Sent: Wed, Dec 2, 2009 6:44 pm
Subject: Re: (TV) death

I miss it too, especially on Thanksgiving. My brother and i were no longer
part of ODM when it closed last January, 15 years and 1 week after we opened.
We had a good run, but it never really made much money and it was just too
hard for my ex partner to keep scrambling to keep it open. The restaurant
business is a tough business. Glad I got to meet some of you there.